Product Name: Zinc Oxide
Grade: Industry grade (Indirect process)
EINECS NO.: 215-222-5
Molecular Formula: ZnO
Molecular Weight: 81.39
HS Code: 2817001000
Zinc Oxide Grades:
Indirect process Zinc Oxide, Direct Process Zinc Oxide
Property of Zinc Oxide:
Zinc Oxide powder is a white or light yellow powder, non-toxic, no odor. Its density is 5.6/ cubic meters, the molecular weight is 81.4, the sublimation temperature is 1800 degrees celsius. Insoluble in water, soluble in strong acid and strong alkali.
There are three ways to make a Zinc Oxide, that is, the indirect method (France), the direct method (the United States method) and the wet chemical method. The indirect method for metal zinc ingots as raw material, the zinc melt into the evaporation in the crucible by burning hot air through air oxidation, cooling and trapping for finished products. The direct method takes the zinc oxide ore as the raw material, and the coal powder as the reducing agent, and the zinc vapor generated by the direct combustion at high temperature and the hot air contact oxidation to generate the product of Zinc Oxide, cooling and trapping. Wet chemical method using zinc as raw material, the raw material dissolved in acid, with delivery to obtain refined zinc sulfate solution, adding a precipitating agent for zinc carbonate, the roasting solution by Zinc Oxide.
Zinc oxide(counted by dried subtances )%≥
Lead oxide( Pb ) %≤
Cupric oxide( Cu ) %≤
Manganic oxide ( Mn) %≤
Hydrochloric indissoluble substance %≤
Burning decrement %≤
Water dissoluble %≤
105°C volatile substances %≤
1. mainly used for rubber or cable industry as reinforcing agent and surfactant, and white glue stains
and filling agent, used as a curing agent in the neoprene
2. in the chemical fertilizer industry in feed gas for fine desulfurization
3. mainly used as white pigment, rubber vulcanization agent, organic synthesis catalyst,
desulfurization agent, used in electrostatic printing, pharmaceutical, etc
4. used in synthetic ammonia, oil, natural gas chemical raw materials of gas desulfurization
5. used as a benchmark analysis reagent, reagent, the fluorescent agent and matrix of light-sensitive materials
6. used for wet electrostatic photocopying, dry transfer printing, laser fax communication,
electronic computer records of static electricity and electrostatic plate making
7. used in plastics industry, sunscreen cosmetics products, special ceramics, special functional coatings
and textile health processing etc
8. is widely used in synthetic ammonia, methanol and hydrogen production of oil and gas industrial raw materials such as depth desulphurization purification process
9. used as a medicine, convergence for making ointment or adhesive plaster
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging: 25kg/pp bag, , 18MT/20'FCL.or 1000kg big bag.
Delivery Time: within 7-20 working days after received advance payment.
The product should be contained in unopened original package, protected from light in a dry place at low temperature ( no more than 15°C ). Once it is opened, please use it up in a short time.