Product name: Lithophone
Active ZnS: 30% (B311)
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
EINECS No.: 215-715-5
1. A white pigment produced by precipitation through filtering, heating and quenching works
2. Has mostly been replaced by titanium dioxide which is more durable.
B-301 Lithophone is a higher-class material mainly used for high-class paints and coats.
This is kind of new-style nontoxic. Green non-pollution, lithophone than traditional lithophone Alberto high, hiding power, fineness and high-temperature weather ability, strong characteristic.
In terms of total zinc sulfide and barium sulfate the sum of% (m / m) ≥
The total amount of zinc (in zinc sulfide)% m / m) ≥
Zinc Oxide% (m / m)
105 °C Volatile% (m / m) ≤
Water soluble% (m / m) ≤
Filter material (63μm filter)% (m / m) ≤
Color (with standard sample)
Death by degrees to take liquid water
Oil Absorption g/100g
Reducing power (with standard sample)% ≥
Opacity (contrast ratio)
Not lower than 5%standerd sample
1) Used as a base for lake pigment
2) Used as a inert pigment for paint, ink and cosmetics
3) A large range of applications in plastic industry
4) Used as a filler in paper, leather, and linoleum
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging: 25kg/bag, 1x20 FCL container load 25MT.
Delivery Time: within 7-20 working days after received advance payment.